I'm not sure what you find attractive about DropBox.
Since you have a Google Gmail account, you also
have easy access to Google Documents which sync
without the need for any client software such as
DropBox.
I use Google Chrome as my standard browser, so
I suppose I feel like everybody else does that too.
I like the fact that a single Chrome window allows
tabs to Gmail, Documents, etc. with a single login
to my Google account.
Bron,
Bron,
I've never found it very useful to do any online shared
calendar stuff. I do keep some stuff like appointments
in my Google Calendar with automatic sync between
my computers and my phone, but mainly I live off a
paper calendar. I guess my approach stems from the
fact that a lot of my events have only vague times like
"tomorrow afternoon." which doesn't exactly fit into an
electronic calendar.
| |||
Bron,

After trying it, I see that a Google+ Hangout has the
screen share stuff as well. It looks to me like this
is the way to go. When you are signed in to Google+
and when you are looking at the Stream, there is a
thing at the upper right where you can start a hangout.
This will invite the users you choose to join the hangout.

No comments:
Post a Comment