Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bron - MMBM - 2/22/12

MMBM
First response, Yes!  For ease of address, could we assign MMBM as the
vernacular code-word for Mastermind BiMonthly.
Could I submit that co-committing to any schedule for participation would
precede the strategy points around either the tool sets or the agenda?
I had "screen share" on my mind this morning even before reading this
message.. but was thinking it imperative to establish top level interest
first.
My experience is around sales and while any response would indicate a level
of interest, I'd be looking for explicit buy-in before advancing the talks.
As for the agenda, my primary interests are around [Cross Examination of
business ideas], [Ideas and Solutions], [Global and Domestic Affairs and
Policy].
But for example, I don't want to do any of that on this thread, prior to
procuring the interest of the 4 original invitees or back-filling any number
less than 4.
Essentially what I'm asking is that we make a soft commitment about
participation before descent from the 30,000 foot position.  Is that
reasonable and/or necessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment