Keith/Jarvis
Awesome feature on skype- screen share I can’t wait to test that.
I think Skype supports our team of three, but doesn’t scale well also lacks the email-invitation (important to success of the practice, my opinion). Part of the format of the meetings, in my hopes, would be for us all 1) to be able to invite others into different discussions, who may or may-not have skype.. 2) have an understanding about how each others schedules work.. for example I could put scheduled calls in any day but I do favor some over others.
What about sharing calendar profiles, to keep a running log of open topics? For example I have some different types of content about family, but also about a small CRM business which is running, ish., and also need a platform for athletic coaching which is currently in season. If I knew people were interested, I could send out a notice to call a phone number, enter a PIN#, and then be on a call that has moderation and mute. Lately I’ve been trying to do more creative stuff by linking project-type goals and stuff, into calendar-type software which more accurate reflects the way my time might be invested and/or consumed. I find myself making a lot of custom-calendars with Visio in order to keep my obligations straight for periods of 4-6 weeks.
Thinking I can start putting more into my calendar but thinking I’d like to extend the possibilities a bit in terms of how it all goes from pre- to post-call and carry forward of topics.
Is everyone cool with using Dropbox as a shared folder that lives on the web? Having cloud-storage has quickly taken a critical role in my connection to my clients !
No comments:
Post a Comment