| |||
Bron,
Take a look at this:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/ 107226127526541403399/posts/ dyGYG7QwVZ6
It's an example from a guy who runs weekly meetings
using the Google+ hangout infrastructure.
There's also a competing Google technology here:
https://www.google.com/ moderator/
Anyway, I'm suggesting that we could do better than
a shared phone call, without needing any special
client software to support it.
I have a Google+ circle called Following which
contains Google Developers and Android Developers,
which I find an interesting source of info about
stuff like this.
Keith
Take a look at this:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/
It's an example from a guy who runs weekly meetings
using the Google+ hangout infrastructure.
There's also a competing Google technology here:
https://www.google.com/
Anyway, I'm suggesting that we could do better than
a shared phone call, without needing any special
client software to support it.
I have a Google+ circle called Following which
contains Google Developers and Android Developers,
which I find an interesting source of info about
stuff like this.
Keith

No comments:
Post a Comment